Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hie All!

Hi all,

I'm BACK!!! Oh, finally. The first semester of year 3 almost drowned me with its workload. I mean, during the first few weeks, things were great with school work bordering on the manageable side. However, during the last few weeks of that semester, the workload turned into a powerful tsunami that almost threatened to erode my sanity! Argh! But enough said on that subject, I finally got through it and damn, do I feel powerful enough to handle anything. I mean, if you can complete 43 pages for UIR (Using Internet as a Research Tool) and have still enough brain juice to write another 34 pages for MLBI (Manufacturing and Logistics Business Informatics) while juggling 9 pages of pure mental agony with ITSB (IT Systems in Banking), then hey, the SIP (Student Internship Program) couldn't be any much harder right? Ha ha. Well, that's all I have to say for today. Till next time, bye! :P

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Blogger
Lokman

No comments: