Wednesday, June 25, 2008

JavaJive - The Final Stages

Hi all,

It's me again, and this time, my life's been full of JavaJive. Up to my eyeballs in it, actually. The final judging day is on Thursday 26th of June - which leaves me a mere 36 hours from the time this post is published. I just hope beyond all hope that our project is really good enough to win a prize, considering all the hardwork that the team - Hanafi, Wilson and myself have put in. We would also try very hard not to disappoint our teachers that have high hopes for us, namely Mr. Lawrence and Miss Lynn. They are both good teachers, and I couldn't possibly bear to see them disappointed by their team.

I will definitely give in a 110% on that day and try my very best to perform like never before. Actually, I really feel that our project is good, only that it is bogged down by too many functions that our school's critic panel commented as 'not fitting our concept of pre-illness, illness and post-illness care'. We would try to benefit from the criticisms and improve our presentation to make our idea clear and coherent to the judging panel. Well, that's it for the moment. Till next time, bye! :P

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Blogger
Lokman

No comments: