Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Barbeque with Friends

Hi all,

Wohoo! Ha ha... I went to a barbeque with my friends recently on the 16th and 17th of June. It was to be an overnight barbeque, and there were a lot of my really close friends attending it. During the barbeque, I had great talks with most them and on top of it all, the activities that we did we outrageously fun! Imagine being able to play soccer by the midnight seaside with some of your best friends while eating, laughing and joking together, all that the same time.

We also rented bicycles and tried to make our way to OCH (Old Changi Hospital) to find out whether its haunted reputation were really true (Ooooooo... Scary....) but sadly, we couldn't find it (awwwww), and it wasn't on our map either (*sighs*).It was truly a pain in the neck trying to find the hospital in the first place, but what almost knocked us out was the journey back (it was so goddamn long that I almost wanted to give up there and then and take a taxi ride back home). We really saw a lot of the hidden and beautiful sights in Singapore on our journey. For example, did you know that Singapore has one of the most

On that night, I got to see one of the most beautiful and happiest things in my life - a group of my friends having fun together. For the readers out there, this is what I learnt on that day: it is truly the friends in your life that make you happy. So cherish them while you can. Or joke with them while you can. Or hug them while you can. You get the picture. Ha ha. :P

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Blogger
Lokman

No comments: