Monday, August 6, 2007

Life is full of suprises

Hi all,

I've been busy with the school work and stuff, so finding time to blog more is quite hard nowadays. Luckily, as fate would have it, coming to school early does have some benefits (:P namely the spare time to blog). Lately, I've realized weird things have a way of always happening when I'm around. Take into example the story of the cat that I told Gina. If you guys hav not heard of it, here is how the story goes: I went out of my house to buy some stuff at a nearby shop. I decided to take the stairs down and finally reached the ground level. Seeing no one around, I decided to have a full strech to relieve my aches. What I didn't realize was that a cat was walking through. And the BEST part of all was that it stared at my actions like it was a normal human being! You know, the kind of stares you get from a crowd that is curious of your actions. I was shocked. I told Gina and this is what she rationalized: "Singapore cat mah, so do what Singaporeans do la..." :P Maybe she is right, but one thing's for sure: this is quite bizzare and funny at the same time.

No comments: