Friday, August 10, 2007

French Blunder

Hi all,

Its been a long time since I blogged, and I think now would be a good opportunity to do so. I've recently had the French speaking test and one of the most funniest things in my life happened on that test. As usual, we decided (Hui Yuan and myself) to be one of the very first few so that we could get it done faster and get it over with. The test went pretty well, I guess, judging from how enormous the script was. Halfway through the script, Hui Yuan FORGOT the lines and to me, it was like he was going to have a seizure there and then. We stared at each other and his lower eyelids kept flickering like he was some stroke patient. I REALLY REALLY wanted to laugh my ass off. His ridiculous expression will be etched in my mind forever.

No comments: