Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Great Outing At Sentosa

Hi all,

Last Saturday, another unexpected great thing happened to me: I went to my friend's house (his name is Muhammad) to study, but instead, the whole family was going for an outing at Sentosa, and they brought me along! I was dumbstruck by their decision. This was the very first time that a family decided to invite me to their outing, and I was unfamiliar with the situation.

At Sentosa, we went for the LUGE games (it's something like a go-kart, but instead of going round in circuits, you go careening down a hill slope at a very fast speed). The ride was extremely fun, and they mark your hand with their LUGE symbol in case you want to have another go for free throughout the day.

I also went back up the hill using the cable ride, and it was damn scary. The view from the top was scenic, though.

To top it all of, I also went for the 4-D cinema experience at Sentosa. It was quite surreal to see the film come to life before your very eyes.














No comments: