Monday, August 13, 2007

I Got My Dedication!

Hi all,

Last Friday, I decided to do something really unbelievable-I decided to dedicate a song to the class through the radio. I was expecting the usual-that my dedication would be annouced late in the night when no one would be awake to hear it. It was this type of thinking that got me so shocked at what happened next: DJ Soo decided to air my dedication as the very first dedication! I was awestruck when she annouced my name and my message. This is what I wrote:

Hi Soo, can I request for the song "Blame It On Me" by Akon? I would like this song to go out to all those in class C133 of Temasek Poly who are tudying hard for their final exams! Keep it up guys and gals! :P

Even though she didn't play the song that I requested for (she played "Smack That" by Akon), I was really happy that I was chosen as the very first.

No comments: