Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Very very weird dream

Hi all,

I'll like to tell you guys a very interesting thing that happened to me. It happened while I was sleeping, I think. I dreamt that I was a police officer chasing some bad guys (who would have thought? Dreams seriously are weird! :P) and I wanted to go to the toilet to do my business. Half-way through my semi-conscious state, I realized that I was really in the toilet! I must have sleep-walked and really went to the toilet to do my business. I was so amazed that I splashed some water on my face to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. Funny eh? :P Now I realize how sleepwalkers feel. They don't realize that they are moving until they are awaked. I'm also abit frightened by the thought. Did I really sleepwalk? What if one day, I sleep-walked my way out of my own house? It sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

No comments: