Friday, July 27, 2007

Cheer Up Guys :P

Hi all,

I guess I notice something quite funny about my class. When assignments are abound, they get very stressed easily and come to the class with muderous looks on their faces. Relax guys, it's ok... you guys will get to finish it in the end, I'm very sure. I guess it all boils down to time management... Ah, the word rings a familiar bell to all of us. I've given up procrastinating. Now whenever there's an assignment, you can be sure that i'll be one of the very first guys to work on it. :P I just hope that the class can cheer up. It's going to be one of the very last times we get to be together, considering the split we all will be facing in semester 2. Heed my advice: Do the most difficult task first(the ones that will kill you if you don't finish them early). Try to be optimistic and stay happy. Hard to stay happy? Well, I beg to differ. Think about this: If you can be saddened by the slightest of things? Why can't you be happy by the slightest of things? :P

No comments: