Thursday, July 26, 2007

First Entry

Hi all!

Damn.... I can't believe it..... my first entry.... makes me want to cry... feeling so sentimental right now... Nah, I 'aint that sentimental! :P So what's up world! How are you all feeling today? Fine I hope.... Cause for me, I feel great today. The eloquence of nature in the gentle form of air breathes towards me with its gentle carassing and the fragrance of free world engulfs me.... Damn... Ok ok... That's too "chim" for everyday writing just to tell readers that the weather is very windy today and the wind is blowing towards me... :P

Got word yesterday from the "GREAT" one... A.k.a Phyo... The DBSY assignment due date is EXTENDED to next tuesday 31 July! Yay! What a relieve.... More time to work on it... Hope the others see this... Ok you all... Time for me to chill.... Buaix!!! :P

No comments: