Monday, September 22, 2008

The Great Adventures of Lokman: Trip to Sea World! :P

Hi all,

It's been quite sometime since I've updated my blog, due to equal parts of laziness and lack of time. :P  It's been three weeks now, and I guess that I've adapted quite well to the environment and the culture here in Australia. I've done so much over these couple of weeks, and sharing them all will take quite some time. But here goes nothing, and I will try to recount as much as possible the activities that I have done. As some of my friends will already know, I've visited the Sea World theme park near the Gold Coast and I can frankly tell you, the theme parks in Singapore will definitely pale in comparison with the theme parks here. First of all, the theme park was HUGE in terms of size and the rides and attractions that were available would even put the "adventurous thrill-seekers" in Singapore to shame. These are just some of the pictures that I took in the theme park:




















However, the highlight of my visit to Sea World was definitely the helicopter ride! Woohoo! Ha ha... :P These are some of the breath-taking pictures i took on the ride:











Well, that's all I have to show for today. I'll be sure to keep my blog up-to-date. Till next time, bye! :P

No comments: