Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Grand Adventures of Lokman: Australia Day 1

Day 1:


Hi all,

I'm finally in Australia! Woohooo! Ha ha... I left Singapore on the 1st of September with Alvin, and I was glad that a lot of my friends were there to send me off. I'm sincerely touched guys... Sob sob... :) Well, enough with the crying already. During the flight, I had the "Malay Style Beef Semur with Fragrant Rice and Stir Fried Greens, White Chocolate Mousse with Dark Chocolate Sauce, Chocolate and Solo - Lemon Squash" which roughly translates to "Beef Rendang Rice with Long Beans, Whipped Cream with Hershey's Chocolate Sauce, Small Cadbury Chocolate Bar and Lemon Juice". Oh, and last but not least, the Potatoe Salad. :P



I got to see the plane fly off from Singapore, and i must say, Singapore is really beautiful from the top. By the way, this is the berth that I flew off from:

Well, that's it for now. Bye! :P

No comments: