Monday, January 21, 2008

The Pretender - Foo Fighters

Hi all,

I apologise for the weird title, but I do love the song very much, as it reflects the state that I'm going through just now. I realised that I'm no ordinary person: I possess this tremendous amount of will-power and endurance to achieve my goals, no matter how long or hard the obstacles are. I believe so much in their lyrics: deep down, everybody has this superhuman spirit indomitable by difficulties or circumstances. Reach in yourself and just give it a try. Till next time, bye! =P

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays
You're the pretender
What if I say I will never surrender?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and
found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out
for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Take a look at my web site :: http://www.livingwithrheumatoidarthritis.org/