Monday, November 26, 2007

PCF Award... Yay! :P

Hi all,

Last Saturday, 24th November, I went to the Botanic Gardens near Orchard to receive the PAP Community Foundation (PCF) award given to students who did well in school. I even got to shake hands with our prime minister himself, Lee Hsien Long. I must say, he's very very tall, standing at about 1.8m, I think. We were patrolled and observed by police all the way from the meeting point at the Botany Centre to the Shaw Foundation Symphony Stage. Security was very tight, and we had to wear tags to identify ourselves.



The Botany Centre meeting point

We walked all the way to the stage, and the atmosphere there was pretty jubilant. Lots of people were cheering and clapping. I thought it was a bit unplanned, as there were no seats for the audience and recipients, and we had to seat on the grass.


Shaw Foundation Symphony Stage

I still have the verification sticker: I decided to stick it on my computer. :P He he.


Verification Sticker. Eeeee. :P

Well, that's it for today. Bye!

No comments: