Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Love 98.7FM DJ Soo

Hi all,

Yes! Soo, the 98.7FM DJ from 8pm to 10pm, read out my shout outs again! Yay! She's my most favorite DJ in the whole wide world. She plays the nicest songs and to me, is so very cheerful all the time. Ha ha. =P Here is what I wrote:

Hie Soo! Can you play me the newest song by Avril Lavigne? I think the song name is "ridiculous". Please? I love the song so very much ever since I heard it on air. I would also like to give a shoutout to all my close friends to support me when I get the PCF award handed out by our very own prime minister! Thanks! =P

Then guess what happened? My shoutout was one of the very first that she read out! Ha ha. She told me to tell her more about the award, so I wrote to her again:

Hie Soo! Thank you so much for reading out my shoutout! You're my most favorite DJ in the whole world! =P Anyway, PCF stands for PAP Community Foundation. It's some sort of a study award for doing very well in school. Thanks Soo. You're the best. =)

To my utmost suprise, she replied me! Ha ha. She wrote:

wow! thnks for lettin me know!
Congrats,,, Smiles, Soo

I love Soo. Ha ha. =P

2 comments:

Sandy_chihiro said...

YES! SOO rocks!! lol. she's my teacher(:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.