Thursday, July 28, 2016

My fiancée left me. How's that for rock bottom.

I've cried.

Then I've cried some more. I've no more tears to give. She left me about a week ago. And the pain. It shoots up straight from your spine up to your heart then to your very soul. Sometimes I don't think I can ever be the same person again.I gave all of my heart to her, and when she left all that was left was the shell.

I've spent years of my life with her. Every single thing reminds me one way or another about her. From the places we used to visit to the things we used to do. Whenever I thought about the future, I never saw any other woman but her as my wife. Visions of having kids together. A house and a home. Hobbies we could try out. Schools we would want our kids to hopefully be in.

 The pain sometimes gets too unbearable that I've oftentimes felt like banging my head on the wall so that I can get a concussion and finally knock myself out. And get some sleep.

For me, the world died when she left. For the world, it was just another Monday.

No comments: