Thursday, August 27, 2015

Well, I'm Back :)

God. Oh my god.

My dear beloved readers, it has definitely been the most longest of time. God.

I decided to look back into my old stuff and was pleased to find out that my blog still exist. First thing I did? removed that bloody eye-sore of my old design. What in the world was I thinking, making my blog look like that? Guess I was definitely high on something.

They say writing helps, and oh boy do I miss writing. I look back at my blogs and realized how much I've grown, compared to my very first post submitted like almost 10 years ago. I'm now a manager at an IT Company. All my friends are now talking about marriages or the mortgages need on their first homes or even their first baby. Urgh. It makes me feel super old.

Before I even realized it, age crept up on me and now I'm a fully bona fide adult. Funny how that works. I mean, I get super excited when other forms of mails other than bills come in. Yay me! ._.

I still have a lot to talk about, and I still want to continue with this blog, so let's see what happens, and let's take things one slow steady step at a time.

Life at 15 and life at 25 sure makes you feel that you've stepped on a different planet altogether. Gosh, I cringe like mad at my old posts. Hope you readers can forgive me.

But if it's one thing throughout my life that I never forgot, was to remain naturally positive, and to have that "never say die" attitude when it comes to working and striving for the things you want. Well, that's it for today.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I always end it off with signature lines, and I'll be dammed if I don't.

Your friendly neighborhood bloggerman,
Lokman

No comments: