Friday, November 21, 2008

The Great Adventures of Lokman: The Australian journey comes to an end.

Hi all,

For my faithful readers, I am truly sorry and apologize for my constant procrastination when updating my blog. :P It seems that my fingers turn to lead EVERY time the very thought of writing pops up, and my mind suddenly seems to wander over to "what's for dinner tonight?". All blame lies on me, and I will make it up to you guys by regaling my strange and exotic tales from abroad. Like a veteran sailor back from a long sail, I shall do my best to tell tales that shall both excite and satisfy your curiousity. I have made the best of friends on this trip, grown up (well, just a lil' bit I hope :P) and seem to find myself to be more matured (although i seriously doubt it, ha ha).To those of you who are planning an overseas internship for your studies, I suggest that you should really give it a go. You might really like what you find, just like what I've come to realise. The world is such a big place, so go out and get em' tiger. RRRrrr.

No comments: