Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Friends Catalog

Hi all,

I’m going to be starting a catalog listing all my friends and what I know so far about them. The assessment will also include a not unnecessarily unbiased view of them and it is a frank viewpoint of my thoughts about them. The catalog mentioned will feature friends that I am very close with may include juicy gossip attained over the period of time I am with them. The catalog is not a platform of which to discredit or humiliate them but a very true personal account about them, my feelings towards them and things I would like to know about them that make them very special to me, to the point where to me they are worth mentioning. Thus without further ado, I shall release the list of names of the honorable ones which when without, would make the passage of life intolerable.

Old school friends:

Dakshanan(Shanan)
Jia Wei
Solihin
Suria
Muhammad
Wei Jie
Fadly
Liang Ying
Syafiq
Vignesh
Akbar
Daniel

New age friends:

Gina
Syarafidah(Fidah)
Ee Peng
Chin Leong
Danny
Bernard
June
Ryan
Arun
Phyo
Syafiee(Fii)

Once again, thanks!

No comments: